We invite you to consider presenting a Poster at CVCT.
Poster presentations describing original cardiovascular clinical trial work in the following areas are welcome:
- Baseline characteristics of ongoing trials
- Biomarkers and bioimaging
- Drug therapy
- Endpoints definition
- Ethical issues
- Implementing the results of trials
- Mechanistic substudy results
- Monitoring procedures
- Outcome research
- Pooled trial data analysis
- Registries and surveys
- Regulatory issues
- Randomized trial results in any one of CV therapeutic areas including CV endpoints in diabetes and CKD
- Surrogate endpoints
- Subgroup analysis
At least one of the abstract authors must be present at the conference. All questions pertaining to the CVCT poster submission should be directed to, firstname.lastname@example.org
The abstract must not exceed 500 words, and should be organized as follows:
- RESULTS and CONCLUSIONS.
Authors full names and affiliations must be specified; surnames should be in capital letters.
All abstracts should be submitted in English.
- A maximum of TWO abstracts from a presenter will be considered.
- The Scientific Committee will decide on the suitability of each abstract.